Friday, March 25, 2011

One week from today...

I can't believe how fast time has gone by since I got my acceptance to MERP. I am trying to be really positive about the journey I am about to embark on. I am very excited, but very anticipatory at this point. This is my dream and two years away from Jared isn't THAT long. And 4 years away from my family is nothing compared to a lifetime. Utah will always be my home and I'll look forward coming back here to buy a home with the love of my life (close to my momma and puppies of course!). Haha.

I thought right now would be the perfect time to post some pictures of my future school and the island of Dominica...presuming that I kick ass in the Bahamas in these next few months (I will) and advance on to the September class!


Not white beaches but just as beautiful
This is the "hiking" island...many pictures like this.
Beautiful rivers
Welcome to the jungle...an old volcanic island

The upper and lower deck of the university
Apartments on the island for students
Ross U School of Medicine
Foggy Dominica from a plane








No comments:

Post a Comment