Thursday, March 17, 2011

Jare, Mom, and Schad time...Skiing

Have I said how much I love my family? We went skiing for the first time this season...kinda ridiculous, but we got busy. Jare is working his butt off tutoring/disciplining/and now teaching PE! (Grats Jare!) and working as a lifty at Solitude...and on top of all of this he is going to school full time. So proud of him. Mom is working for Choice Humanitarian now, on top of running the Laney Apts, MAD Apts, starting her Real Estate business, and taking care of all the dogs! Schaddy D is rockin' it at Office of the President at ebay and going to school full time. He keeps saying it is the "end of an era" because I am moving, Jare is moving back to Laney (yay) and he is considering moving to Cali to become best friends with the CEO of ebay. He is funny. I love brother even if he is self-centered and annoying 99% of the time.

I LOVE my family. Sometimes I think maybe the reason I don't want kids is because I love my family soooo much that I literally have no more love to give. That sounded really cynical...but isn't a blog like a journal? Kinda? Just sayin'. There are about a million other reasons I don't want kids if that helps at all. But this is for another post! Anyway, we had a riot skiing. Mom's friend Heather was able to join us and the 5 of us had a riot. Jare and Mom: this is an official request for ski's for Christmas for when I come home for the Holidays this year ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment